Can you smell the light?

Saturday, February 17

Shadows define light ...

The circle has given its pieces different names, and for sure things have integrated differently... Intellect, sexuality and soul... Having my body is never enough... I suddenly envision my complexity in a different and more clear manner, deciding to always let my femininity speak up from inside...

I find myself in the process of reinventing all three parts of myself, and this process is triggered by my reaction to what certain people are, what they stand for and their behavior...

In need of symbols and a bit of abstract meaning... The 3-iron kind of value these bring to my soul... The dreams and enrichment they facilitate for me as an individual in my process of evolution... The power they have to enable the beauty... They or the process they represent?

"Senzualitate.Frumos.Atractie.Tacere.Comunicare.Forta.Schimbare.Alegere.VIATA.Doi.Trei"

The process of going deeper into my getting to know myself, so that my soul can shine more and get warmer and closer... through and with the help of somebody... Still hurts but it definitely shapes more of who I am, helps me capture the whole perspective... And at the same time turns my focus towards the micro universe my life is... Just want to understand, not lose myself in it...

I am able to forgive and seek self-forgiveness... To accept that parts of me won't change for different reasons either of fear , either too essential ...

I need to get back to take back what I left there... I woke up realizing it hurts, it felt like someone ripped that part from me.. Not someone ... Me... I need to go back...

I have the power to envision ... I just need orange, blue, grey, green and gold shades for the perfect combination...


Micky

loving arms, inca verde, Prague, sec, oboseala, mi-e dor, frica, biserica si lumina, multa lumina...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home