Can you smell the light?

Monday, September 11

Trying to adapt....Past experiences help...


And for sure I will not... This summer and the past week tought me I cannot behave like a child no longer... Nature facilitated a complex interior process, without me even thinking of anything... Things become more clear every day but it just seems difficult at this point to adapt to people changing, nasty situations, uncertain future... Live, love, learn and move on... Development...


Experimenting... Poetry and jazz have this powerfull effect... that of a soft medicine, of a convesation with a friend about mistakes I've made... Your sweet conversation...
I'll be seeing you...

Aware of the importance of next year... Future, decisions, work, vision...The promise and plans of another holiday in the mountains, in the Delta and abroad... Stay true... don't lie... you don't have to prove anything to anyone... Self-sufficiency...


Leaves of grass, green grass... There are colours that relax your eyes, body and mind, that can express much more than we could ever imagine... Just stop and look, and listen, and whilst communicating with nature pay attention to what is out there, to her voice; get involved, smile with your entire heart... Chemarea strabunilor...

The insanity of the summer...Chain of events, people, places, feelings, night blindness, bright eyes, conversations, people again... Learning to be a child again, to suffer, to adapt, to appreciate, to breathe differently, to hate and maybe to forgive, to accept, to assess, to have faith and believe, to be disappointed, to relax, to take it slow... The island, the falling stars, Mania, the rich sky in the Delta, the closeness of the mountains, the break-up and the fucked up situation that follwed, Paul coming to Constanta, Kroko, frunza in the park, Kossta leaving, LPM, the sunrise, the conversations over Ina's coffee, the photo shoots, writing letters, surprises, Cip, Stefan and Andra, Cristi, going to Bucharest- my soul sleeping in protective arms, receiving a flower, highschool reunion and it's coming back in my life, not wanting to complicate things, reliving the past, crying, losing weight, watching movies, 9th of September, strugle, parents, Mozaique, the tea pot, the square, the clouds, the stars, Alina and Tze, mails to and from people, the AIESEC people and decisions, without direction, enjoying my coffee and..., barbeques, skinny dipping, people... people with whom I shared moments of sadness, moments of reflection, of who I am... In the end... Friendship, love and forgiveness... maybe I will forgive you and myself one day... For sure I will...


Micky

rebalancing, saying hello and waving goodbye, waiting for that someone to come pick me up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home