Can you smell the light?

Tuesday, August 1

Stay true to yourself...

Random thoughts that I need to express are very connected to what I have been feeling lately...The past, the memories are way deep inside, you cannot wipe them off and for sure you cannot lie to yourself regarding the learning they provide..When suffering, this is the first lesson you are provided with...don't you even dare to hide or lie, for the amount of pain you cause to yourself and the others is double... What do you do when you feel something but you don't have the courage to keep protecting it, fighting for it? Do you keep hiding from the truth and you live with this thought in your head or do you do something about it, you face your truth, your feelings even if it is a risk, even if you feel that are not aware of the consequences...? Yes, so true..In the end it all ties down to what you are...But what happens when you feel you are growing inside a big transformation process you cannot even imagine? I know the answer and for sure I will try to apply...I will listen to the people around and look in their eyes... On my way to a beautiful place with some people...The only thing I want for all of us is to express...For now this is the only way to progress...

Micky

come pick me up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home