Can you smell the light?

Saturday, July 15

Because things aren't as simple as they used to be...

I said: "You know what dillema I have been facing lately? Not being able to express exactly what I feel and think..."He answered:"Well, because things aren't as simple as they used to be, better yet..you ar not as simple as you used to be...Just remember how you were 2-3 years ago...This is not a solution, yet a mere observation..."The more personal, the more introspective the writing, the more specific the trigger will turn out to be in time...Just like poetry and prose...And introspective it is..."
It is simply impossible to describe how I felt on my way to the hostel, when I realized the learning points the experience I have undergone two years ago offered me...After two years I really felt the conclusions , without giving it much thought, seemingly out of the blue...The road was taking me to a place I have met amazing people, where I have had some of the most deep and interesting conversations in my life up to then...The circle has closed...Hoping another one will begin and it will involve the same persons...

Adriana and The Bear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home