Can you smell the light?

Monday, June 12

Ready for an experience...




It is simply amazing how you head and mind can clear up after having a deep conversation and, furthermore, how it can bring the best out of you...It's like all these unknown forces inside both conjure up the context as well as provide the power for you to live a special moment with someone else's inside feelings...It al comes down to being sincere with yourself and actually not wasting the moment and build upon it...
The level of confidence can easily be shaken by different elements...Just take a look inside and call your friends, surround yourself with people you feel connected to, get inspired, be inspiring...You do not have to be at your peak to be able to inspire, it is not a conducted process...It should be your natural present vibe, no matter it's state, that people perceive or not...It's the power within...It's your soul, your pillow book, your self...

Listen to the melody 'cas my love's in there hiding...

Ready for an international experience? Needing it, preparing for it in everyway possible...Thinking about it...I know they have a great impact, i know what I am looking for... Ready to be shaken? Poland, here I come...? The decision is becoming so clear...

Micky

my music, my friends, my culture value elements, my family are my Zone, my Room, they provide me direction and equilibrium...The only way is to nurture...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home