Can you smell the light?

Thursday, July 13

My everything...











It's merely about moments and places you see and people you interact with...It's all so nice when you're just watching...And when my life is over, remember when we were together...
Different perspectives of how one perceives things are enlightening only if you explore...So are the moon rays if you react, connect and vibrate...So is the past if the memories cause you no pain, just smiles of happiness and bits of melancholie, just as simple as this... Feeling a bit better for I have found an island right here in Constanta, an island I never knew nothing about...Can't take you there just now...

Micky

my moon, my island, my flying soul, my memories, my everything...

P.S Take care dear friend of your present and future...I'll be here listening to Eric Clapton...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home