Can you smell the light?

Wednesday, June 7

Bob Dylan and Haruki Murakami

Feelings I refuse having...Dreams I shouldn't be dreaming...Things I should be doing... Finished Haruki Murakami's "Hard Boiled Wonderland and The End of The World" on the sound of Bob Dylan, described in the novel as "a child who looks peacefully at the rain falling down through the window of his room"... Someone sent me the story of the "100% Perfect girl" written by the same author mentioned previously...I want to feel like that... Going to bed I realised, better yet I heard my soul saying that I am looking for someone or I am apart from it and I know for sure this is something I tried to avoid seing and this is one struggle I did not want to solve. I knew decisions have to be made but I did not know deep inside things are that serios...

Micky
denial, frightened and where am I?

-" 100% perfect girl" : http://www.mat.upm.es/~jcm/murakami-perfect.html
-Haruki Murakami : http://www.murakami.ch/main_5.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home