Can you smell the light?

Monday, May 29

The wind and the neighbour's door...

For a while now I had forgotten the beauty of dreams...Wonder what's happening inside my brain... All sorts of childhood and highschool memories have been coming back since I identified my problem...Never thought this would happen to me...Being so caught up and not finding time for myself at all; no wonder I have forgotten who I am...Oh! But the beauty of remembering those moments for sure made me appreciate more the moments I have been living; so much... I feel the need to thank some people for being a part of my memories and present...Thank you Dan " Capitan de plai" for I know that you seeded the struggle I am permanently dealing with and thank you Moala for the kindness and love only a mother can offer her child and vibrate towards me.

Honouring friends and special moments,


Micky

playing, the wind and the neighbour's door

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home